Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Going Grassy Knoll


Is this getting any traction?

You might've heard Rosie O'Donnell's recent rant about World Trade Center Building Seven being the target of a conspiracy--that there's no way such a building could've dropped the way it did that day.

Who's behind such a plot, and for what reason? The Rose doesn't say.

Apparently, though, if you say something loudly enough and suggest that anyone who disagrees is a dolt, you go unchallenged, at least on "The View".

The only conspiracy I'm buying into for now is the one that has O'Donnell making sure she didn't bring up such a topic on a day when Barbara Walters was at the desk.

I'd love to hear what you think, and if anyone can point me to something that tells me more about this theory, I'd love to see it...I'll post what I get.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely intrigued enough to do a google search. I found this link:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html

Basically stating that Tower 7 was brought down by the NYFD in consultation w/ Larry Silverstein, controller of the WTC. Further down, it states that there was no way that the building could have been rigged with explosives (and therefore drop straight down)after the attack, that it must have been rigged prior to 9/11.

On the other hand, Popular Mechanics published an article addressing Rosie's conspiracy.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/blogs/911myths/4213805.html

Reading this makes much more sense to me. They state that while steel melts at 2750 degrees F but weakens at temps as low as 400 F and at 1000 F steel is 50% less strong. There were 2 6000 gal tanks of fuel in WTC7 which helped fuel the fires there.

Not being a consipiracy-type person, I think PM has a much better reasoning than the first site and Rosie is WRONG.

Oh my, didn't mean to go on so, but I wanted to find some answers myself and what the heck, thought I would share.

Anonymous said...

I also find Popular Mechanics more credible than Rosie's theory, but I wouldn't put money on either one.

Anonymous said...

I also find Popular Mechanics more credible than Rosie's theory, but I wouldn't put money on either one.

Anonymous said...

Rosie is a loud mouth who likes to hear herself talk and the only crazy thing is someone actually lets her and pays her to do it!

Like you have always said, no one in this country could keep a secret about anything so a conspiracy about the Towers is as looney as she is.