Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ever End Up Being The Only Guy Not Laughing At A Joke?






You need to know a couple of things before I go on:




1) It's two a.m. as a write this. I just woke up, and it takes a LOT to make me laugh.




2) I'm apparently the ONLY person who doesn't think EVERYTHING Will Ferrell does is the


funniest thing every created.




That said, here's this week's "Internet Video of the Year"--a two minute vignette that's gone "viral": web-speak for something so hot, it generates million of hits. This particular one is probably at the two-million mark as of this writing, and certain to go even nuttier now that it's gotten home-page coverage from this morning's "Los Angeles Times." Comments? Universally fawning--everyone I read raved about it.




I didn't laugh once.


Not even a smile.


Watch, and tell me what you think.




WARNING: It contains some language that might bother you. Don't say I didn't warn you. Oh, by the way: it'll come from a two year old child.






Here it is:







And, here's the back-story, as told in this morning's "Times".




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might have found humor in it if it the two year old had not done the swearing -- totally off putting. I don't care if Pearl's father said she won't remember what she says, still it is just is not right.

Anonymous said...

Sad, pathetic and not one bit funny. I'd say that a call to Child Protective Services is in order here.