Thursday, February 15, 2007

Same Fine Edge...Different Weblink!




Frequent viewers may remember the Anna Nicole video I posted a few days ago, culled from the fertile mind of "Daily Show" host Jon Stewart. His piece on the late Ms. Smith's refrigerator leavings was not only hilarious, but dove-tailed quite nicely with what I've written in the past about our obsession with a person known for big hooters and small skills.


The old web link, like it's subject, died an untimely and premature death. Unlike Anna Nicole, it didn't get scads of coverage. In fact, I didn't know it expired until I tried showing it to someone. The shock. The shame.


Here's the same shtick, in what appears to be it's final resting place. Sadly, the same can't be said for Ms. Smith who, like my Grey Goose, is still on ice as of this writing.



No comments: